Thread Away is thrilled to be open again. We would like to thank you all for your continuous support in these difficult times. Please book your appointments online in the same way we did before. Thread Away will be operating with reduced staff and hours for the first month as this is one of the effects from the pandemic, among others. Being a small business and especially given the type of service we provide, it is going to be a challenge to operate in a business as usual manner. I want to assure you that my first priority is to ensure the health and safety of my clients and my staff.
What We're Doing
• We are only doing eyebrows for now and an appointment is must. No walk-ins. Please visit www.threadawaybrows.com to book an appointment
• In addition to following all CDC guidelines for safe reopening, we're going above and beyond to keep you and our staff members safe and healthy.
• Every customer will have their temperature taken and be required to wear face masks. Hand Sanitizer is mandatory before entering the studio. Due to the face holding that is required for our threading technique, we feel strongly that for the safety of everyone, face masks is necessary.
• Service will be denied to customers who do not wear face masks.
• Face mask is available for a $3 purchase if desired.
• We will be cleaning all the touched services including the chair, hand mirror and workstation. They will all be wiped down with disinfectant.
• We will discuss your desired services before beginning on your face, but we are requesting absolutely no talking at the time of service since our threaders are very close to your face. If there is a concern during the service, please raise your hand and the threader will stop and move away.
• Each working chair will be at least 6 ft from each other, so the salon will look a little different from before.
• The waiting area couches are not available for sitting anymore.
• The number of appointments per day has been reduced to allow for extra time in between appointments for cleaning.
• Our staff will be rocking our new safety gear! Face shield, gloves, disposable aprons and face masks.
What You Can Do
• Please wait outside until your appointment time.
• We request that you visit us without any guests, including children.
• If multiple members from the same family are getting service, please wait in your car or outside to avoid overcrowding.
• Please cancel or change your appointment at least 24 hours in advance. There is no cancellation fee to cancel before 24 hours.
• Please be on time for your appointment.
• Postpone your visit if you have come into contact with anyone who has exhibited symptoms, traveled by air or experienced any symptoms in the last 14 days.
• No call no show clients will be expected to pay a surcharge on their future visits.
Since this is all new to us, we ask for your understanding and patience if we run behind on schedule as it will take extra time to clean and disinfect .
We at Thread Away can't wait to see you all again!